Seeking for a Video Editor in South Africa Can be very easy for you to Apply on the once you meet up with the requirements on The Legit Video Editor in Cape Town.Well, this Film Job Goes along site with this list of things:
Video Editor Cape Town Requirements
On this part, You have to be very Sincere to Yourself so as to get your Job Approval on the Go.
Well, we will be detail with:
Experience and Qualifications
An undergraduate or equivalent degree in film studies.
3-5 years relevant experience.
Experience in the education field would be advantageous.
Experience with additional South African languages would be advantageous.
Do Learn This: How to Construct an Effective CV to get a Dream Job
Communication skills – written and verbal
Able to work on multiple assignments
Attention to Detail
Ability to work independently and under pressure
Video Editor Film Job Description
You can join Film Contact team based in Cape Town. Key requirements, Fluent in Sepedi – must be able to read and write, Excellent computer skills and proficiency in working with Apple Mac systems, Excellent Final Cut X knowledge and experience.
See this List: Top 2019 South African Film Jobs
Well, here more on the requirements you should have Experience on to qualify for this Video Editor Film Job right in Cape Town South Africa:
- Excellent After Effects/Motion knowledge and experience
- Experience with multi-cam editing
- Incorporating subtitles into edits
- Understanding and experience with Photoshop favorable
- Experience with color grading and colour correction
- Experience with Sound editing
- Able to implement and manage workflow systems
- A keen interest in developing camera work, directing and script writing
- Time management and keeping to deadlines
How to Apply for Video Editor Cape Town
This Online Job Applications: For this Film Job Application; you Must Apply with the Following steps…
Once you are on the Application Page; Then, here are what you need to do…
To apply for this position please submit the following:
* A 1-page motivation letter
* A 3-page (maximum) CV
* Links to 2 video samples preferably showing a range of video styles, topics and mediums.
* A list of 3 references with contact details
Deadline for applications: December 2019
See Also: Top 13 List of South African Film Jobs