Uppsala University Global Scholarships for International student to Study in Sweden 2020. This Scholarship will be awarded to Postgraduate, Master’s and Undergraduate only in Canada. So we are going to guide you on the steps to follow. it’s freely available online for international student.
However, on this page you will follow the guides given by us through this page to the scholarship website. Uppsala University Global Scholarships for International student to Study in Sweden 2020 are offering free scholarship to Student to Study in Sweden 2020. Meanwhile, the scholarship is free online and is available now for you to apply.
- University or Organization: Uppsala University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and Undergraduate
- Award: limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- Application Deadline: 3 Feb 2020
- The award can be taken in Sweden
Uppsala University Global Scholarships Description
Uppsala University will award several scholarships for fee-paying scholars applying for Master’s schemes commencing in the autumn of 2020. One of these studentship plans is the Uppsala University Global Scholarships, formerly known as Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
The scholarship has been going since 2001, the Uppsala university is one of the top 10 best scholarship in switzerlands till date. They are offering the award to both graduate, PhD, Master’s and Undergraduate degree level. The scholarship application form ends on 3 Feb 2020, so apply now before the deadline.
Degree Level: Uppsala University Global Scholarships Sweden is accessible to undertake Masters level programs at Uppsala University.
Available Subjects:All subject are accessible
Acceptable Nationalities:All international students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible to apply.
Studentship Benefits:The scholarship will provide tuition fee only.
For any candidate who apply for this scholarship. Whether from Sweden or any other country must follow our condition. Meanwhile, for you to be allow to apply for Uppsala University Global Scholarships for International student. you must adhere to the following:
- student of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
- candidate must demonstrate institution talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu.
- Scholars can only be award an IPK scholarship for their first priority scheme at Uppsala University.
- You must have applied for the Master’s scheme before the University Admissions deadline.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the plan you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- The scheme must be delivered on campus. The scholarship is not available for distance learning scheme or plans partially taught at other universities outside Sweden.
How to Apply
For you to be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must be complete before applying. Meanwhile, there are some step and requirement made to be taken before you be allow to apply for the scholarship.
- No extra documents need to be sent.
- You must make sure you submit your form online for the confirmation
- We will use documentation you submit with your plan application
- when applying make sure you are above 15 years
- If you applying try to make sure you are postgraduate or undergraduate degree level
- Your application ID must be noted on the scholarship application form.
For you to see more information about the scholarship you must follow the Official Website now