University of Bridgeport Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in USA 2020. Has come to make us proud by offering free scholarship. Both for Graduate and Undergraduate, to study in USA for the scholarship. It is available online for free for Undergraduate and International Student.
Meanwhile, for those from Switzerland, USA, Canada, UK, France, Australia and other overseas country. To study in University of Bridgeport Scholarships for Undergraduate and International Students in USA 2020. we will guide on how to do so.
- University or Organization: University of Bridgeport
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Award: Varies according to the awards
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Application Deadline: Spring Deadline: 21st December 2019
Fall deadline: 15th July 2020
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
University of Bridgeport Scholarships Description
Academic sponsorship are available to first year students and transfer candidate seeking an associate or a bachelor degree. All awards are renewable yearly base on satisfactory academic good at the University of Bridgeport. All incoming undergraduate students are automatically consider for these sponsorship awards. once all application materials are receive by the specify deadlines above.
International fiscal Need and College Scholarship Search is the resource for economical aid. college scholarship and grant information for US and global applicant wishing to study abroad. At this site, you will find the most comprehensive college scholarship search and grant listings plus international student loan programs and other information to promote study abroad.
- Trustee Scholarship
- Presidential Scholarship
- Honor Scholarship
- Challenge Grant
Amount per Year:
For any candidate who apply for this scholarship. Whether from UK or any other country must follow our condition. Meanwhile, for you to be allow to apply for University of Bridgeport Scholarships for Undergraduate. you must adhere to the following:
- International student are acceptable
- only for undergraduate and graduate will be allow to apply
- The sponsorship will be award to incoming undergraduate international students
- The scholarship will be for the international student’s first year of study, split equally between the first two semesters.
- All graduate students with a scholarship must take 9 credits per semester.
- graduate programs in the Trefz School of Business,
- all graduate programs in the College of Public and International Affairs,
- the graduate programs in our School of Engineering are eligible for this award.
How to Apply
- For gaining this education award, all student need to take admission to the university.
- After taking admission you will be automatically be consider for the Sponsorship
- As part of the application, you need to submit a Common Application,
- Official College transcript from all previous institutions of higher education Personal Statement and Resume.
- For taking admission, claimants are wanted to meet the entry requirements of the institution.
- Must be able to speak English Language.
For you to see more information about the scholarship you must follow the Official Website now