UNIPV International Scholarships for Developing Countries in Italy 2020. Has come to make us proud by offering free scholarship. Both for Graduate and Undergraduate, to study in Italy for the scholarship. It is available online for free for International Student.
Meanwhile, for those from Switzerland, Italy, Canada, Australia and other overseas country. To study in UNIPV International Scholarships for Developing Countries, we will guide on how to do so.
- University or Organization: UNIPV International
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and PhD
- Access Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: 5th Jan 2020
- Nationality: International
- Number of award: 10
- Period: 4 to 12 weeks
- Country: Italy
- The award will also be taken in Italy
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
UNIPV International Scholarships Description
The University of Pavia (UNIPV) and the Institute for the Right to University Studies. (EDiSU) are offering the 2020 Scholarships for Developing Country’s scholars. in order to promote international cooperation, particularly with Developing Countries.
The scholarships will cover travel, board, lodging and and are available for both junior and senior members of universities in Developing Countries. The major research centers and international organizations with specific interests in the field of development studies.
The CICOPS Scholarships are now being accepted for 2020. Students, academics and other analyzer from global countries who wish to carry out in collaboration with a professor at the University of Pavia are welcome to apply.
For any candidate who apply for this scholarship. Whether from Italy or any other country must follow our condition. Meanwhile, for you to be allow to apply for UNIPV International Scholarships. you must adhere to the following:
- Only the candidates that is above 15 years can apply for a scholarship
- Citizens of a Developing Country
- Italian citizen
- Applicants must have at least two years of either teaching experience or activity in international organisations and institution.
- Candidate born on/after the 1st January 1982 can participate.
Sponsorship value and merit:
The scholarship is worth €8,000 and is intended to cover one academic year. Each scholarship will cover also the expenses for the travel to Italy and back (economy class).
How to Apply
Please complete all sections of how to apply for the scholarship. And the application form including signatures and ensure that supporting documentation is attach.
- All applications are to be done online
- Before applying, please read carefully
- You can begin the application by clicking the Scholarship Link
For you to see more information about the scholarship you must follow the Official Website now