St. Thomas University Scholarship for International Student to Study in Canada 2020 Apply for International Scholars to Study in Canada. Has come to make us proud by offering free scholarship to every student that is up to 15 years. Both for Graduate, Postgraduate, Master’s and Undergraduate, to study in Canada for the scholarship, whether from Australia, Africa and others overseas country. It is available online for free for International Student.
Meanwhile, for those from UK, South Africa, Australia, USA, France,and other overseas country that want to study in Canada. That want to study in the St. Thomas University Scholarship for International Student to Study in Canada 2020, we will guide on how to do so and the deadline for the scholarship.
St. Thomas University Scholarship Description
The St. Thomas University in Canada is offering the International Scholarship to high achieving candidates. who their interest is to pursue a degree scheme at the Institution.
With the aiming of attracting high impact student. St. Thomas University is awarding scholarships for the brilliant Canadian. and international aspirants for the academic year 2020-2021.
St. Thomas University’s scholarship program is one of the reasons it is able to maintain a public of exceptional student. More than half of first-year students hold an entrance scholarship. and one in eight holds a sustainable scholarship ranging in worth from $9,000 to $75,000.
- University or Organization: St. Thomas University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $9,000 to $75,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Country/Nation: Canada
- Number of Awards: Four grants are available
- Nationality: Canadian and international students
- The award can be taken in Canada
For any Student who want to apply for this free studentship. Whether from UK, Australia, Africa, USA or any other country must follow the given instruction below before applying. Meanwhile, for you to be allow to apply for the St. Thomas University Scholarship for International Student to Study in Canada. you must adhere to the following:
- Seekers from Canada and all around the world are eligible
- Bachelor and Graduate degree scheme in any subject offers by the institution.
- Entrance Scholarship must be Guarantee by the university.
- It is open for Canadian and international students.
- If you are a Canadian candidate with a minimum acceptance average of 80 per cent, you automatically qualify for a studentship.
- Applicants with a minimum concession average of 90 per cent can apply.
- renewable fiscal need recipients are select base on academics admission average
- grade 12 courses, and level of difficulty, rank in graduating class, grade 11 record.
- It is design to attract high-impact scholar leaders who are a perfect fit for our vibrant community.
- The selection requirement include a combination of leadership through adulterous activities to the benefit of others average of 80 per cent.
- It is open to students in economic aid entering institution for the first time.
- Bursary applicants should submit a complete bursary application form.
How to Apply
For you to apply for St. Thomas University Scholarship you must be complete. After you have receive the application form,fill it appropriately. Before you apply and fill the form,you must make sure you are up to 15 years. After you have fill the application form submit it online for confirmation.
For you to see more information about the scholarship you must follow the Official Website now