Russell J. Ebeid Scholarship at Kettering University in USA for International Student. Has come to make us proud by offering free scholarship. Both for Graduate and Undergraduate, to study in UK, Australia for the scholarship. It is available online for free for International Student.
Meanwhile, for those from Australia, USA, Canada, UK, France, Australia and other overseas country. To study in Russell J. Ebeid Scholarship at Kettering University, we will guide on how to do so.
- University or Organization: Kettering University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $5,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Arab American Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
Russell J. Ebeid Scholarship Description
It was found in the year in 1919. Kettering University is a cooperative education and experiential learning-based university in Michigan. It offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees in STEM and business fields.
The Institution prepares candidate for lives of extraordinary leadership and service by linking experiential opportunities to rigorous academic programs in engineering and business.
Russell J. Ebeid Scholarship Eligibility
For any candidate who apply for this scholarship. Whether from UK or any other country must follow our condition. Meanwhile, for you to be allow to apply for Russell J. Ebeid Scholarship at Kettering University. you must adhere to the following:
- Applicants from Arab American countries are eligible for this application .
- The sponsorship are award in the field of engineering or business management.
- To be eligible, students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be an incoming starter applying for admission to Kettering University.
- 2 years of Algebra, 1 year of Geometry; 1 semester of Trigonometry; 3 years of English. Calculus or Pre-Calculus recommended; 2 years of Lab Science; AP and IB Coursework is also accept.
- Be of Arab American heritage
Sponsorship Merit and Benefits
The program offers up to $5,000 per year.
How to Apply
Student must be able to complete the following:
- candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at RMIT.
- After receiving an offer to study at university, submit applicationthe online.
- Student must submit transcripts/mark sheets, letters of recommendation, official standardized test score reports, credential evaluation, fiscal and copy of the passport identity page.
- Applicants must have an SAT of 1160 or higher or ACT of 24 or higher. In addition to this, they must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- If English is not your first language then you must learn the Language before been acceptable.
For you to see more information about the scholarship you must follow the Official Website now