Radboud Scholarship Programme for HND and BSC Graduates for International Student 2020. Has come to make us proud by offering free scholarship. Both for Graduate and Undergraduate, to study in Netherlands for the scholarship, whether from UK, Australia and others. It is available online for free for International Student.
Meanwhile, for those from South Africa, Holland, USA, Canada, UK, France, Australia and other overseas country. That want to study in Radboud Scholarship Programme for HND and BSC Graduates for International Student 2020, we will guide on how to do so.
Radboud Scholarship Description
The Radboud Scholarship Programme provides a choose number of clever prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree program at Radboud University.
This institution are offering free scholarship to undergraduate and graduate to study in Netherlands for more education. You can apply now online for free, but you must make sure you are up to 15 years but not more than 30 years.
For any candidate or Scholar to be eligible to apply for Radboud Scholarship Programme for HND and BSC Graduates. You must make sure you are complete to apply for this scholarship. you must apply for this scholarship through our instruction.
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have you obtain a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands,
- have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- should be fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program
- starting 1 September 2020 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year
- and Master’s degree program for which the scholarship will be awarded.
How to Apply
For you to be allow to apply for this scholarship you must be above 15 and not more than 30. After applying for the application, fill the form accordingly and submit it online. for more detail follow the scholarship website.
For you to see more information about the scholarship you must follow the Official Website now