How Long have you keep seeking for Graduate Production Analyst London Job Near You? … 2019 Open Jobs are here for you to Apply on the Go.
On this page, you will be Applying for Jobs like Graduate Production Analyst which have the Following the Descriptions and Details below.
Apply for Graduate Production Analyst London Job Near You
What’s New Here? … about Graduate Production Analyst
The Junior Production Analyst reports to the Head of Operations Support and is a key role linking Operations to the Subsurface, Commercial and Finance departments.
- Key responsibilities
- Maintain the quality and accuracy of data input into IOG UK’s Production Data Management System (PDMS)
- Ensure the database is up to date with live platform data and the daily partner data
- Daily production loss inputs into the Production Loss
- Management System
- Maintain the Operations Support mailbox and ultimately taking over responsibility for macros associated with automated email processing.
- Deliver single source, reliable and auditable production data for the business in a timely manner
- Compile Operations Department KPIs
- Assist with statutory and industry body reporting
- Analyse production data to forecast asset performance and inform budget assumptions
- Prepare for, and participate in, internal and external presentations (including for JV partners)
- Interface with partners’ production data teams
- Issue production and plant status updates to the business on a monthly basis
- (Graduate)Undergraduate degree in maths, science or engineering discipline
- Awareness of the oil and gas industry
- Technical skills
- Confident user of MS Excel
- Familiarity with MS Office suite
- Knowledge of SQL and or VBA would be advantageous
- Behavioural skills
- Curiosity and a willingness to develop new skills and knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Problem solving ability
- Understand the importance of delivering reliable data from a single source
- Achieve high levels of accuracy with all work produced
- Have the ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
Meanwhile, as an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group.
We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion.
In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
How to Apply
Once you click from this page HERE, then Follow the other steps:
- From the Home page scroll down
- Tap on the link on Where to Apply
- Now, you are on the Companies website
- Click on APPLY
- Fill in the Form on your Screen
- Review you Form
- Tap on Sumite
Well, Always make sure you make use of Active Email and Mobile Number for Direct Contact from the employer.