Equity Scholarships for International Students at Universities Admissions Centre. Has come to help student both graduate and master’s Degree. They do this by offering them free scholarship. So is now avaliable online. We will guide you on how to apply and the deadline, and the starting time.
On this page. we will teach you everything you need to know about Eric Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen for Global Student 2020. And how to apply for the scholarship.
- University or Organization: Universities Admissions Centre
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree
- Award: Varies
- Deadline: 11 January 2020
- Access Mode: Online
- Country of Institution: Australia
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
Equity Scholarships Description
Equity Scholarships are awarded to students from low socio-economic backgrounds. particularly those who receive Centre link income support payments such as Austudy, Youth Allowance, Newstart Allowance, Disability Support Pension and Parenting Payment.
For you to be allow to apply for the scholarship application. you must follow the following requirement.
Eligible Nation: International students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Subjects: The scholarship will be award to any Undergraduate Degree subject offer by the university.
Admissible Requirement: To apply for Equity Sponsorship, you must be enroll at a participating institution, or applying for admission:
- Through UAC for undergraduate or postgraduate study
- there are only a very limited number of equity scholarships open to international candidate.
- Through the (VTAC) or the Queensland Tertiary Admissions Centre.
How to Apply
For you to apply for this scholarship you must be able to complete any requirement form the university.
Here are two things you must consider while applying for the application form:
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide verification that you’re eligible, to assist in ranking your application in relation to other applications.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually require to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level require by the University.
For you to see more information about the scholarship you must follow the Official Website now