Join Canada University West(UCW) and choose a range of business degrees including an M.B.A. – Meanwhile, if you seek for an Affordable Degree with Scholarships to Study Abroad like in Canada, we can it full review here …
University Canada West | Up to $20,000 Scholarships
University Canada West is a private, for-profit, university in British Columbia, Canada. It was founded in 2005 by David F. Strong, the former president of the University of Victoria. UCW was purchased in 2008 by the Eminata Group and in 2014 sold to Global University Systems, its present owners.
Meanwhile, there are a lot of things we will be Talking About ranging from:
Tuition & Fees: Learn about UCW’s undergraduate and MBA tuition fees. Find the …
How to Apply: Learn about all the domestic or international entry requirements …
Master of Business: Academic Calendar – MBA Foundation – Online MBA – …
Graduate: UCW develops international leaders in various business …
Admissions: Graduate – Undergraduate Programs – Tuition & Fees – …
Contact Us: Contact University Canada West (UCW): 626 West Pender Street …
A Business Oriented University In Downtown Vancouver
University Canada West is a business-oriented, teaching-intensive university. We deliver programs that provide students with the applied and theoretical basis for success in the workplace and future academic endeavors.
Available UCW Programs
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication
- Associate of Arts
- Master of Business Administration
University Canada West Application Guide
The steps below a the Official UCW Application Guide for you registration:
Step 1: Assessment
Consult with a UCW Recruitment Advisor to choose a program that best meets the applicant’s needs and commit to a start date for the first term at UCW.
Step 2: Documents
Complete the application form. Arrange for original, official supporting documentation and required fees, including official transcripts of all past education (high school and all college/university) to be sent to UCW Registrar’s Office.
An official transcript is one that is sent directly from the issuing institution to UCW’s Registrar’s Office. It must bear the official seal and/or signature of the issuing institution and have been produced on the institution’s security paper.
Transcripts are only deem(ed) official if they are received by the UCW Registrar’s Office in a sealed envelope that remains free of tampering.
Step 3: Letter of Acceptance
Once Admissions has reviewed the application file, if all admission requirements are available, and if all official transcripts have been received, the Registrar’s Office will send an official “Letter of Acceptance” (LOA).
Students may not register for courses at UCW unless they have received this letter.
Are you an International Student? Meanwhile, you are not from Canada and you need to Apply for UCW Degree Programs, here are the best steps you need to Follow:
UCW Designated Learning Institution (DLI) Number
As a Designated Learning Institution (DLI), UCW is issued the DLI number O19377235822. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) may ask you to provide UCW’s DLI number when you apply for a study permit or a visa. Please note that the DLI number starts with the letter “O” and not zero.
Letter of Acceptance
Students interested in applying to UCW and wishing to be consider(ed) for admission should do the following:
- Consult with a UCW Recruitment Advisor to choose a program that best meets the applicant’s needs and commit to a start date for the first term at UCW.
- Ensure all requirements for the program and English language proficiency is available
- Complete the application form.
- Arrange to have an original, official high school transcript indicating graduation* sent directly from the high school to the UCW Registrar’s Office.
- Arrange to have official proof of English (if applicable) sent directly to the UCW Registrar’s Office.
*NOTE: Where transcripts are in a language other than English, the applicant must provide an official English translation of the original transcripts from a certified translator or from the university, on official letterhead in addition to original official transcripts.
- Ensure all requirements for the program and English language proficiency are available.
- Complete the application form.
- Arrange to have original official transcripts* sent from all previous post-secondary institutions directly to UCW’s Registrar’s Office. Transcripts of an undergraduate degree from a recognized post-secondary institution that is equivalent to a North American degree, with a B average or better in the final year of the program, along with an official copy of the degree completion certificate.
- Submit a resume/ CV.
- Submit a Letter of Intent / Statement of Purpose.
- Do Submit a photocopy of the information page of a valid passport or existing student permit or student visa.
- Submit an official proof of English language proficiency test scores (if available).
Where transcripts are in a language other than English, the applicant must provide an official English translation of the original transcripts from a certified translator or from the university, on official letterhead in addition to official original transcripts.
**The first term tuition deposit is non-refundable unless a visa rejection letter is available to the university.
A Letter of Acceptance will only be issued once the application is successful and all official documentation are now with the UCW Registrar.
UCW requires that “official documents” are those that are from the educational institution and are sent directly to the UCW Registrar’s Office. They must be unopened in a sealed envelope that is free of tampering.
Any documents received which have been open(ed) and any copies of documents are not accept(ed). A Letter of Acceptance will only be issued if all require(d) official documents have been received.